Pin Recipe Save Recipe Saved!
"Porter House" Guacamole
This guacamole is tomato-free due to personal preference... but you'll never miss the tomatoes! Great flavour.
Servings: 6 People
- 5 Ripe Avocados Seeded and Peeled
- 1 Lime Zested and Juiced
- 1-2 tablespoon Tequila Optional
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Seeded and Chopped
- ½ Yellow Onion Chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers Finely Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove Pressed or Finely Minced
- 1+ tablespoon Cilantro Chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Gumin Optional
Place about half of the avocado into a food processor with about half of the lime juice and all of the tequila. Blitz until almost smooth.
Chop remaining avocado into small, bite sized pieces and place into a mixing bowl. Toss with remaining lime juice.
Add bell pepper, onion, jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and pureed avocado to the mixing bowl, gently fold in until ingredients are well distributed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 891mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 916IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg