Pin Recipe Save Recipe Saved!
Low Carb Peanut Chicken Zoodles
This bright and colourful meal is quick and easy to make, full of flavour... and low carb! These Low Carb Peanut Chicken Zoodles are a favourite in our household.
Servings: 3 People
- ½ cup Unsweetened smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup Soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Calamansi or Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Ginger puree
- 1 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- ½-1 teaspoon Crushed chilis
- 2 Garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Small boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 large
- Olive oil
- 2 Medium zucchinis spiralized into thick “noodles”
- ½ Red bell pepper thinly sliced
- ½ cup Thinly sliced purple cabbage
- ½ cup Ribboned carrot
- 2 Green onions thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Cilantro finely chopped
Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
Note: If the sauce doesn’t come together smoothly, heat in the microwave for 20 seconds or so, and whisk again.
Trim chicken breast, if necessary. Slice into bite sized pieces.
In a medium-large nonstick pan, heat olive oil. Add chicken to the pan, season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is browned on all sides.
Pour sauce into the pan, continue cooking until sauce is hot.
Add zucchini, pepper, cabbage, and carrot to the pan, toss to coat. Cook for 2 minutes or so, just until the zucchini is heated through and slightly softer.
Add green onions and cilantro to the pot. Mix well and serve immediately.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1074mg | Potassium: 1105mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 4903IU | Vitamin C: 63mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2mg