Pin Recipe Save Recipe Saved!
Enchilada Chicken Zoodles - Low Carb
These Chicken Enchilada Zoodles are easy to make, full of flavour, and low carb! Best of all, this recipe takes less than 25 minutes to make!
Servings: 2 People
- 2 Small boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 large
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Medium zucchinis Spiralized into thick “noodles”
- ¾ cup Mexican Green Sauce we usually use La Costena or
- ⅓ cup Shredded cheddar or Monteray Jack cheese
- ¼ cup Sliced Black Olives
- Jalapeno slices Optional
- ¼ cup Cilantro finely chopped
- 2 Green onions thinly sliced
- Sour Cream
Trim chicken breast, if necessary. Slice into bite sized pieces.
In a medium-large nonstick pan, heat olive oil. Add chicken to the pan, season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is browned on all sides.
Add zucchini and sauce to the pan, toss to coat. Cook for 2 minutes or so, just until the sauce is hot and zucchini is heated through and slightly softer.
Transfer chicken and zoodles to serving bowls.
Garnish with shredded cheese, black olives, jalapeno slices, sour cream, cilantro, and green onions.Serve immediately
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1138mg | Potassium: 1171mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1465IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 192mg | Iron: 2mg