Crab Rangoon Pizza
A fun fusion of two favourite comfort foods. Sounds weird, but actually works well! Makes enough “sauce” for 2 Medium pizzas or one extra large pizza
Servings 2 Medium Pizzas
Crab Rangoon "Sauce"
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 cans Crabmeats (~6 oz each) Well drained
- 4 Green Onions Finely Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Pressed
- 1 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/4-1/4 tsp Sesame Oil
- Pizza Crust(s) of your choice
- Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- Grated Cheese We like a mix of Mozzarella, Provolone, and Parmesan for this
- Sweet Chili Sauce
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in crab meat, green onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame oil, stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
Following the baking directions for your pizza crust, assemble the pizza. (Some crusts/crust recipes want you to bake it for a bit before putting toppings on, some don’t. Do whatever is supposed to work for the crust you’re using.)
– Spread crust(s) with sauce.– Sprinkle generously with sliced green onions, top with grated cheese.
Bake as directed. Remove from oven, drizzle with sweet chili sauce, serve immediately.